Monday, August 31, 2009

Fantasy Football

Calvin Johnson is the best reciever in the league. I don't care about what Fitz or Andre Johnson did last year, this guy is playing with nobody. He makes routes seem effortless.

So I got good news yesterday when I found out I had the number 1 pick in my fantasy league. I went the smart route and took Turner 1st. He scores more and doesn't fumble. With my next two picks I took Calvin Johnson and Marion Barber back to back. That's where I made my mistake. I should've taken a qb instead of Barber. My thinking was to wait and take Aaron Rodgers, but the person in front of me took him. I had to settle for Donovan Mcnabb and Carson Palmer.

I hate Donovan McNabb, so I probably won't even play him.

I'm gonna see if I can somehow trade him for Troy Aikman.

No comments: