Sunday, September 6, 2009

NFL Picks Are Back!!!

I'm going to start off by picking all of the division winners and wildcard teams.

  • NFC North - This division looks like it has 3 teams that could finish with 9 wins. I think I'll take the Vikings to win the division, but not because of Brett Favre. That o-line and defense is really good, and they have AP. I think the Bears will make a push and finish second. The defense is close to being where it was a few years ago, and I think they can score enough points to win 8 or 9 games. I'm not sold on the Packers the way most people are, but I could be wrong.

  • NFC South - Saints win this division. If their defense improves just a little bit, it will take them a long way. Atlanta finishes a very close 2nd. I think the Panthers will have a down year.

  • NFC West - It's so easy to just say Cardinals and dismiss the other teams. Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

  • NFC East - As a Cowboys fan, it pains me to type this. The Eagles will win the division. I just think that offense could be really really good. The Cowboys will finish 2nd though and the Giants will struggle with the loss of Burress, Toomer and Ward.

  • AFC North - Steelers win the division again. The Bengals will surprise everyone by finishing 2nd. Not convinced about Flacco and that Ravens offense and the Browns stink.

  • AFC South - Colts win the division. I'm gonna pick the Jaguars to finish 2nd, I think they bounce back this year. Titans take a step back and the Texans stay where they are.

  • AFC West - Chargers...and 3 bad teams

  • AFC East - Patriots followed by the Dolphins. Bills and Jets stay at the bottom

  • Wildcard Teams - Cowboys and Falcons in the NFC. Bengals and Jags in the AFC.

No comments: